Jimmy Westenberg/Android Authority
- The tenth Google Pixel feature drop rolled out to Pixel 3a units and newer on March 7.
- However, Google Pixel 6 units didnt get the replace till March 21.
- The replace contains some new options in addition to current options touchdown on extra Pixels.
Update, March 21, 2022 (02:22 PM ET): The Pixel feature drop described within the unique article beneath is now rolling out to the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro. This represents a two-week delay as in comparison with the remainder of the energetic Pixel line.
Original article, March 7, 2022 (01:00 PM ET): Google began doing feature drops for its varied Pixel telephones in 2019. Today, the corporate is rolling out the newest. This specific drop is important as its the tenth total.
As standard, the drop contains a number of new options associated to smartphone cameras. There are additionally loads of new AI methods, a brand new widget, and a few nifty new options for varied Google apps. There are additionally a couple of current Pixel options rolling out to older fashions.
Check out whats in retailer beneath.
Google Pixel feature drop for March 2022
- All at the moment supported Pixels
- Live Caption throughout telephone calls not requires you to speak. Instead, you possibly can learn what the opposite particular person says and sort again a response. Google Assistant will learn out your typed responses to the opposite particular person(s) on the decision.
- You can host YouTube watch events all in your telephone.
- You can share apps with reside sharing for Google Duo utilizing solely your telephone.
- English audio system utilizing Messages can now convert typed phrases into colourful stickers.
- The At A Glance widget will now inform you battery ranges for Bluetooth-connected units, reminders to show off alarms the day earlier than a vacation, and earthquake alerts.
- There can be a brand new standalone battery widget that offers you battery data on your telephone and related units.
- Three new wallpapers can be found within the Curated Culture assortment, this time celebrating International Womens Day.
- Pixel feature drop for Pixel 6 and 6 Pro solely
- Night Sight now works proper throughout the Snapchat app.
- Interpreter Mode inside Live Translate can translate face-to-face conversations in Spanish, Italian, and French proper in your telephone. All translations keep on-device. Try it by saying, Hey Google, be my [Spanish/French/Italian] to interpret.
- Your telephone can now establish Spanish in movies and translate it routinely into English, French, Italian, German, and Japanese (however its nonetheless in beta).
- The Recorder app can now transcribe Italian and Spanish.
- Assistant Quick Phrases can be found in Spanish, Italian, and French.
- Pixel feature drop for Pixel 5a and earlier solely
- Direct My Call and Wait Times are each now accessible on older Pixels.