YouTube Premium launched again within the mid-2010s, giving customers perks like ad-free video playback, entry to authentic content material, and background video playback. Since then, the service and YouTube Music have reached a mixed 50 million subscribers.
Do Android Authority readers subscribe to the service, although? Well, we requested this query final week and we obtained an enormous response. Heres how you answered it.
Do you subscribe to YouTube Premium?
We posted the ballot on March 3, and it accrued a powerful 12,100 votes on the time of writing. Thats an enormous pattern measurement, and it seems that 60% of polled readers say they subscribe to YouTube Premium.
We dont blame these readers, as a subscription is one of the simplest methods to keep away from advertisements on YouTube throughout a number of units. In truth, many feedback in favor of a subscription level to a number of machine help as the most important upside. You additionally get different extras like background playback, higher-quality offline downloads, authentic content material, and music streaming.
Meanwhile, ~40% of respondents say they dont subscribe to YouTube Premium. According to the feedback, many readers want to use apps like YouTube Vanced or ad-blockers to keep away from advertisements particularly. Either manner, wed be very eager to see how this ballot goes for a extra informal viewers.
- amn: there should be one other ballot possibility known as I take advantage of Vanced
- (): Paying for YT Premium aint gonna save me from youtubers favourite sponsor, RAID Shadow Legends proper? So, no. (I’m not subscribed to premium so I may be mistaken.)
- A Man: I simply use Vanced
- Gianluca Di Maggio: Its arduous to consider that so many individuals waste their cash. On cellular I take advantage of Youtube Vanced, on PC adblock and Enhancer for Youtube, with my favorite Channels whitelisted. Unless you additionally use Youtube Music its a ripoff.
- BlackSh33p: Yep! No advertisements is value it. Im on the scholar low cost although when that runs out, Ill most likely let it go
- Nick: Yes however its very overpriced and doesnt cease in video sponsors/advertisements. Very irritating!
- Wes: Absolutely! Its positively value it for my case. I’ve an enormous household. So, everybody having the ability to watch advert free on all units, and get YouTube Music as half of it’s a no brainer.
- Christine: I’m very frequent consumer of YouTube on my television. Yes it’s value it to me.